Pulse Nursing Agency are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work flexible shifts in the Mansfield, Nottinghamshire location. We have a high volume and variety of shifts available, at competitive rates of pay. We make working for us easy using our online system ipoint, to manage your availability and book shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why should a Registered General Nurse (RGN) choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) are required to have:
- NMC registration
- At least six months qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) experience working on medical and/or surgical wards
- Dedication and compassion
- To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
If you are interested in registering with Pulse to access these and other shifts available, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.