Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts in Community Hospitals in a variety of location's in and around Cornwall. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses who are looking for ad Hoc work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts, track time sheets and compliance requirements.
Why choose Pulse:
- Pulse provides the best opportunities to match your specific speciality.
- Daily payroll to ensure you get paid as quickly as possible - Preferred payment methods available*.
- We are a reliable and transparent agency.
- Fast online Registration process.
- Revalidation support and Guidance*
- Competitive pay rates*.
- Free Mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Dedicated booking consultants.
- NMC Registered General Nurse
- Minimum of Six months experience working on a Medical ward or in a Community Hospital.
- You must be highly dedicated to your job.
- Maintain a professional and high standard of work.
- Great organisational skills and time keeping.
- Provide clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.