Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work with us in the Isle of Man. We have a variety of shifts available to suit your lifestyle, including long days, days and nights, earlies and weekends. You will work on a pre-rota basis.
Pulse Nursing will provide the successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) with subsidised accommodation and return flights
The unit is managed by a Senior Sister with support from Sisters and Charge Nurses and a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses (RGN) and Health Care Assistants. The successful candidate’s prime responsibilities are to provide high standards of care which meet specific needs, promote safety and recovery, carry out assessments, develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans. Also to monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to standards, policies and legislation.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.