Pulse has several flexible and rewarding opportunities for Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) at Immigration Removal Centre (IRC) in West London (nearest station Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3).
The role of the Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) will include you working within a detention centre, providing high standard care to the detainees. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for the detainees, providing all types of support where necessary.
We offer flexible shifts depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Sunday
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- MUST BE COUNTER TERRORISM CLEARED (CTC CLEARED) *
- Checking and administering medications.
- You will be required to asses and talk to patients about their problems, develop plans on delivering their care.
Why Join Pulse?
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you. * we can clear them, but it takes up to 6 months we can give them ad hoc shifts in the meantime.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.