Pulse requires more general nurses (RGN’s) within Herefordshire. We’re always on the look out for dedicated nurses making sure to place them within the best shifts based on their availability and current circumstances.
We’ve provided staffing solutions since 1987, supporting NHS Trusts and private sector organisations. We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency. - Designated booking consultants
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
If this role is of interest to and you’re looking for extra shifts to fit around your current lifestyle, apply below and we will be in contact to discuss any possibly opportunities we could offer you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.