Are you an experience Registered general nurse (RGN), with experience on either a medical or surgical ward?
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for general ward nurses to work a high demand of ad hoc shifts in the Herefordshire area. You’ll be joining an established team on a medical or surgical ward (depending on your experience), working shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online registration process is fast and easy with a dedicated support team. You'll benefit from being able to view and book shifts through on free online app ipoint or with a designated booking consultant.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered General Nurses (RGNs') are required to have:
- Current NMC registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience on a medical or surgical ward and within the last year.
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory DBS
- A minimum of two satisfactory clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*T’s & C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.