Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Registered General Nurses to work in Guildford, Surrey. We are currently supplying RGNs to Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford. The Royal Surrey County Hospital is a 520-bed District General Hospital, located on the fringe of Guildford, run by the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
The shifts will be a mixture of days, lates and nights; with weekend work available.Requirements for RGNs:
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 6 months' experience on Medical/Surgical wards over the last 2 yearsBenefits of working with Pulse Nursing:
– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
– work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
– quick and convenient online recruitment process
– earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If the above job sounds like a match, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.