Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit Registered General Nurses to join our agency, working in and around Lincolnshire. We are looking for candidates who have Medical and/or Surgical ward experience working with in a Hospital setting. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to a number of NHS Trusts and Private hospitals.
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward ( Must have worked in the last Twelve months)
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
Satisfactory Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
If you are interested in this job role and the opportunities we have available, then please enter your details below or contact a member of the team to see what Pulse has for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.