Are you a General Nurse (RGN) looking to work within North London?
Pulse is looking to recruit dedicated, compassionate and experienced RGN’s who are looking to work a couple of shifts per month or even weekly shifts to suit their busy lifestyle.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work.
You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives the nurse the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Requirements for a RGN:
A current NMC Registration.
Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical ward.
References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
Professionalism, dedication and compassion.
General Nurses will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.