With new opportunities available to work with our leading NHS and private clients in Canterbury, we are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) looking for exciting new career prospects.
Often regarded as the most cultural and historic city in Kent, Canterbury is within thirty minutes driving distance from all major surrounding towns and cities, and has two train stations making the city easily accessible from anywhere.
Requirements for an RGN position:
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
- Must be a car driver
To reward our Nurses for their invaluable dedication to Pulse, you can expect:
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face Revalidation support
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and you are interested in the opportunities listed above, please apply online or give a member of the team a call. If you have a friend you would like to recommend for this position, please click here.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.