We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) within Cambridgeshire, or that are happy to commute. This NHS hospital is one of the largest specialist hospitals within the UK and was awarded foundation trust status in the summer of 2004. They treat over 22,400 inpatient and day cases and 48,400 outpatients each year from across the UK. We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) that are able to work day shifts, but this client does require night shift cover which offers flexibility.
It is essential as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to have the following:
- 6 months post-qualification experience in a medical or surgical ward
- A current NMC pin - please make us aware of any investigations or alerts on your registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Willing to travel
If you wish to work for Pulse as a Registered General Nurse (RGN), we can offer you great benefits including:
- Fast Track Registration scheme - earn up to £250*
- Recommend A Friend scheme - earn up to £250*
- Free mandatory training
- Weekly payments and daily payroll support
- Flexible working opportunities
- Appreciable pay rates
* Terms and conditions apply.
If you have the relevant qualifications and think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.