Pulse candidates are placed into some of the largest NHS trusts and healthcare providers across the UK, working on several UK frameworks and having access to over 150 local authorities. In addition to our growing database, we have over thousands of registered users applying for positions through our job search every year.
We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN), with Medical or Surgical ward experience or Community Hospital experience to work ad hoc shifts, in and around the area of Cornwall, particularly in Bude.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working on Medical/Surgical wards or Community Hospitals.
If you are an RGN but not looking for work in the area mentioned above, please click here to see more areas of work.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.