Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts, in Bedford, particularly Bedford Hospital.
Bedford Hospital South Wing is situated near the town centre in Bedford. There are three main entrances to the hospital site, all of which have car parks:
- Via Ampthill Road (A&E and Outpatients department)
- Via Britannia Road
- Via Kempston Road
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of Six months experience
- Maintain a professional and high standard of work.
- Great organisational skills and time keeping.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Do you know anyone who would also be interested in joining Pulse? Click here to recommend them and earn a bonus!
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.