Our client, a leading acute hospital in Bedfordshire are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with ward experience for day shifts. Our client are a high performing acute district general hospital offering a range of services to over 270,000 people living predominantly in north and mid Bedfordshire.
Requirements for this position:
- A valid NMC registration
- 6 months experience as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) on a medical/surgical ward
- Ability to do day shifts
As part of your application, you will need to be able to provide the following:
- Evidence of mandatory training (must be dated within the last 12 months)
- A full immunisation history report
- 2 clinical references
- 3 years worth of referencing
Pulse are a leading provider to the UK's healthcare sector. We can offer you as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) the following benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Experienced and dedicated bookings team
- Supportive compliance team
- Daily payroll service
- Flexible shifts to match your availability
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, and are able to work day shifts, please enter your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.