Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of ward shifts to offer Registered General Nurses' (RGN) in Leicester , to work on medical or surgical wards (depending on your experience) . Booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint , the app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Whether you are looking to work a few extra shifts per month or the flexibility of agency working, Pulse can offer you the opportunities to work with established teams in a variety of locations.
Benefits of working for Pulse:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Tier 1 agency , Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online Recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support* and access to high quality training and development.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time - Designated booking Consultants
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working as a registered general nurse on a medical or surgical ward.
- Reference's covering the last Three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hepatitis B immunisation or be willing to provide evidence of.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.