Registered General Nurse – Leicestershire
Pulse Nursing is searching for dedicated Registered General Nurses within the Leicestershire area. We have a wide variety of shifts to offer, aiming to do this in the most flexible and effortless way possible, this is made easy with our new ipoint app that allows you to book the shifts that are best suited to you online. An ideal candidate would have six months experience working on either a medical or surgical ward. If you are committed and hard working Pulse is perfect for you.
We are now offering new and increased rates when you book your shifts through out online booking system.
Our new online registration process makes registering with us quick and easy, you could be registered with us with in just over a week and could earn yourself £100 with our registration bonus when you work your first shift within 8 weeks of registering.
Pulse is running on 30 years experience in providing health care professionals into different sectors like the NHS and private health services.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require our general nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.