Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of ward shifts to offer Registered General Nurses' (RGN) in Leicester , to work on medical or surgical wards and community hospitals (depending on your experience) . Booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint , the app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Whether you are looking to work a few extra shifts per month or the flexibility of agency working, Pulse can offer you the opportunities to work with established teams in a variety of locations.
Benefits of working for Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical ward or community hospital.
- Reference's covering the last Three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hepatitis B immunisation or be willing to provide evidence of.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.