Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Adult Acute - Derbyshire
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work, flexible, ad hoc shifts in local hospitals around the Derbyshire area.
As a Registered general nurse (RGN), you will have the option to work various shift patterns, in either General Medicine, General Surgery, Elderly Care or Medical assessment units, based on your experience.
- A current NMC Pin number
- Minimum of six months post registration experience in an acute setting.
- To have been employed as a registered general nurse within the last twelve months.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Provide clinical references from current or most recent employer and previous employment references, covering a period of the last three years.
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care to a high standard.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and punctuality.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent clinical knowledge.
The applicant will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory DBS check
Benefits include :
*Competitive rates of pay
* Fast Track registration
*Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250
(*terms and conditions apply).
If you would like to find out more information about this role and our services, contact Pulse Nursing today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.