Pulse is looking for a registered general nurse to work ward based shifts with an NHS client in Leiecester. As well as serving the one-million residents of Leicester our client is internationally renowned for it's treatment and services in cardio-respiratory diseases. Our client has both a short term and long term vacancy available for a Registered General Nurse.
Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration - Earn up to £250
- Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- State of the art app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compilance
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Pulse require you to have:
- 6 months post-graduate experience as a staff nurse within a ward based setting.
- 6 months ward based experience within the last year
- An up to date NMC registration.
- Eligibility to work within the UK
In order to be successful for the role, you are required to meet our compliance standard, including satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.