Pulse is seeking a Registered General Nurse to provide nursing care in a Home for up to 13 people, who have acquired brain injury and/or severe physical disabilities.This home offers a warm an welcoming atmosphere for individuals with a full range of nursing care provided. Various entertainment and activities are on offer to ensure the very best personalized care is provided. The Care home is close to Public transport links and local amenities.
The successful Registered General Nurse will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Responsibilities will include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care.
The Registered General Nurse should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You should be self-motivated and work well within a multi-disciplinary environment. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in Care Home/Nursing Home
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Fast Track recruitment
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics. PULSE is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.