Position – Registered General Nurse
Location - Birmingham
Ref – DBRGNBIR
Salary – Up to £25100 pro rata
Hours Available – 30 hours available
We are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Birmingham.
Our client Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the ward nursing team
• To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
• To assist Senior Staff in their management of the hospital's wards and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence
• RGN or post EN conversion course
• Post registration clinical course (desirable)
• Up to date knowledge in acute medicine / surgery
• Aware of NMC code of accountability
• Basic ward management
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum pro rata for Part-time
• Gym membership discount
Key Words – RGN, RN, Nurse, Registered, Wards
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.