Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting hardworking and devoted Registered General Nurses (RN) to work on the medical/surgical wards for the Liverpool, Merseyside area. Pulse also offer shifts across the North West for staff nurses.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as Pulse offer multiple temporary ad hoc shifts for General Nurses (RN) in NHS or private hospitals.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offers hundreds of great opportunities. We provide excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.