Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting hardworking and devoted Registered General Nurses (RN) to work on the medical/surgical wards for the Liverpool, Merseyside area. Pulse also offer shifts across the North West for staff nurses.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as Pulse offer multiple temporary ad hoc shifts for General Nurses (RN) in NHS or private hospitals.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offers hundreds of great opportunities. We provide excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.