Position – Registered Children’s Nurse - Surrey
Ref – ZARGNCLD
Location - Surrey
Salary –Up to £32,000
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 hours
My client’s hospital is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
My client has an opportunity for a Registered Children's Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This role is for 37.5 hours a week however applications are invited from any candidates interested in working either full time, part time or job share. This is a unique role which gives the opportunity to be involved in the child’s pathway from consultation, to admission and discharge.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
RSCN (preferably) or CHILD BRANCH
Current registration with the NMCRole Duties:
• To ensure that high standards of paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
• To assist senior staff in effective ward and resource management, including organising staffing and preadmissions for children.
• Responsible for the assessment and provision of care to paediatric patients, including inpatients and outpatients.
• To provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to paediatric care.
• Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.Salary & Benefits:
My client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discountKey Words:
Registered General Nurse, RSCN, Paediatric Nurse, Children’s Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.