Pulse Nursing are currently looking for a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse with the necessary skills to join our agency. As one of our nurses you will be offered ad-hoc shifts within Lancashire and the surrounding areas. Being an agency we take into account the demands your current job may have and therefore try to provide the flexibility required for a healthy work/life balance.
Applicants require experience in providing:
•Comprehensive risk assessments of patients.
•Mental state examination.
•Awareness of the legislative framework of the mental health act and mental capacity act.
•Advice on medication to clients.
•Promotion of mental health to both professionals and service users.
Psychiatric Liaison Nurses are excellent communicators and have a repertoire of therapeutic intervention skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to their continuing professional development.
Registration with Pulse involves meeting our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.