Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now looking for Theatre Scrubs in and around Essex. Whether you are looking for a more flexible working pattern, full or part time lines of work, or just the odd additional ad-hoc shift, joining Pulse could be the answer.
Requirements for a Scrub Nurse:
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 12 months' experience on Medical/Surgical wards over the last 2 years
Benefits of working with Pulse:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are a Scrub Nurse and interested in this opportunity, please register your details below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.