Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with Prison experience for agency work in Northamptonshire.
- Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) training within the last 12 months
- Availability of at least 1 shift per week
- A valid and current NMC registration
- 6 months recent experience in a Prison
- You must be reliable
Pulse offer all Mental Health Nurses that are registered with us numerous benefits, some of which include:
- Fast track registration bonus scheme
- Recommend A Friend bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll support
- Ipoint app allowing you to access your payslips, book shifts and update your availability 24 hours a day
If you are interested in this position, please submit your details below and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.