Position –Pre Assessment Staff Nurse
Ref – CTSPA-09
Location – Leeds
Salary – £21,459 - £27,093
Hours – 28.5hr Part Time, Permanent
Here at Pulse we are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading private healthcare hospital based in Leeds. Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Pre Assessment Staff Nurse to join their multi skilled team. They are looking for a Pre Assessment Nurse to come on board on a 37.5 permanent contract. For this role experience is required, they are looking for a nurse who is ready to transition into the team quickly.
Duties of this role include:
• This role will take responsibility for the pre-assessment of patients; and will participate in pre-screening & pre-assessment across all surgical specialities. Ensuring patients are medically fit for their surgical procedure.
• The key focus is to ensure patients are prepared physically & psychologically for surgery, ensuring thorough assessment & discharge planning.
• This role requires autonomy & excellent decision making skills within a multi-disciplinary unit.
• To work in accordance with the standards set by Nursing Professional Bodies, clinical governance agenda & CQC Standards.
• To safeguard the well-being & interests of all patients, employees, visitors & Consultants.
• The role requires accountability & keeping up to date with knowledge & skills
• To perform any other reasonable duties as requested.
• Provide nurse led peri-operative risk assessments.
Registered General Nurse
Evidence of on going professional development
Ideally across Surgery/ Orthopaedics or Pre assessment
Clinical Governance and relevant healthcare legislation and frameworks
Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating individualised and evidence based nursing care
Key Words- Registered General Nurse, Pre-Assessment, RGN, Staff Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy
For more information please contact Craig Travis at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV to Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.