Pulse are looking for a Qualified Practice Nurse to work on-going shifts at a Surgery in Chatham. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants to deliver excellent standards of patient care and support to the practice population.
9am-5pm every Monday
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
The successful Practice Nurse will have the following responsibilities and skills:
- Child and adult immunisations and vaccinations
- Asthma and COPD reviews and monitoring
- Simple Dressings
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cervical Cytology
- NHS health checks
- Health Promotion and weight loss advice
- Smoking Cessation
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude and commitment to your role, Pulse offer:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
The successful registered nurse must have a minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Practice Nurse and a current NMC pin number
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide a relevant original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.