A&E Paediatrics Nurse
Are you looking to work with one of the leading agencies in the market? Pulse London Agency is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse London Nursing are looking for experienced A&E Paediatrics Nurses to work in the NHS in London and the surrounding areas of London. We are offering a variety of available shifts: long/short days, nights, ad hoc and lines of work.
Our clients require the highest level of care for children with a wide-range of conditions, from common childhood diseases to life-threatening illnesses.
Successful candidate will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in Paediatric Intensive Care
- Have current registration with NMC
- Be proficient with all aspects of critical care
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
If you are an experienced Peadiatrics A&E nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts apply below. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.