Pulse are require paediatric nurses for shifts within and around Birmingham. We provide nurses with an easy and effective way of finding shifts that suit their current lifestyle.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years.
Experience / Requirements:
At least twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you’re interested in agency work and would like to find out more about what opportunities we could offer you, apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.