Pulse supply to a vast amount of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK. We are currently
recruiting for qualified Paediatric Nurses with a minimum of one year recent post registration
experience, in the acute setting to work in the NHS & Private Sector. In particular we would be
interested in hearing from any nurses looking for work in the Lincoln and Boston areas.
Nurses must be reliable, motivated individuals with very good communication skills and be efficient
and competent in the care they deliver.
12 month experience
A current and valid NMC registration
Eligibility to work in the UK
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent pay rates of up to £38 per hour for a Specialist Band 5 Nurse
• Flexible hours to meet your requirements
• Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits
• Daily payroll service
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse*
• Free mandatory training
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Please complete the short questionnaire below to start your application
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.