Are you a Paediatric Nurse looking to pick up extra shifts within the Bradford area? At Pulse Nursing we have a high demand for Paediatric Nurses within the West Yorkshire area.
With our new online registration process, the majority of our Nurses have been placed out to work in as little as two weeks. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to different pay rates for each Hospital and gives Paediatric Nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse Agency requires Paediatric Nurses to have:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience on General Paediatric Wards
- Current NMC Registration
- At least two senior clinical recent reference
Working for Pulse Agency as a Paediatric Nurse, you will be entitled to:
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a Paediatric Nurse and are looking for extra shifts in and around Bradford then please apply and wait to hear back from one of our team members.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.