Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Paediatric nurses within the York area.
We help our nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom and flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
Experience / Requirements:
• Minimum of twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
• Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Must be adaptable to change and have great communication skills
Why join Pulse:
• Revalidation team in branch
• Online booking app ( I-Point) which you can update availability and book your own shifts
• Daily payroll
• Online registration process / Fast track registration bonus*
• Flexible shifts, to fit around other commitments you may have
• Referral bonus scheme*
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.