Pulse Nursing are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their speciality, availability and experience.
Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Paediatric Nurses in Southampton, with shifts varying between days, long days and nights. The work will mainly be at Southampton General Hospital. Southampton Children’s Hospital is part of University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust – one of the largest teaching trusts in the country. They are a major centre for specialist paediatric services in the south of England, providing acute specialist care not only to our local population in Southampton but for a much larger area, including the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands.
Paediatric Nurse Requirements:
- Registered with the NMC as an RNC
- Children’s trained nurse
- 12 months experience
Why join Pulse?
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Easy - quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
If you are a Paediatric Nurse and would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, if there is an area you are looking to work in that is not mentioned above, please get in contact to discuss.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.