Pulse are seeking band 5 paediatric nurses to work for our busy client based in Hampshire. This trust provides services to around 1.9 million people living in Southampton and south Hampshire, plus specialist services such as neurosciences, cardiac services and children's intensive care to more than 3.7 million people in central southern England and the Channel Islands.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
- Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in a paediatric ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
*Terms and conditions apply
- To apply, please click below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.