We are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses to work at our client based in North Chailey. Our client has a national reputation for their work around communication and developing independence through powered mobility. Every year they support hundreds of children, young people and their families, by providing a range of world-class services, especially catering for those with a neurological motor impairment, such as cerebral palsy. The successful Paediatric Nurse will be supporting children and young adults with a range of health and physical, learning and sensory disabilities.
There are a wide range of flexible shift times/pattern available.
- NMC current registration.
- Twelve months minimum post registration experience.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested in the above job, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.