Are you a Paediatric Nurse looking to work within London areas? We’re looking for dedicated, compassionate and experienced paediatric nurses who want to work a couple of shifts per month or even weekly shifts to suit their busy lifestyle.
We are able to offer lines of work within this role and also have a variety of shifts available from days, nights & weekends.
With our online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives paediatric nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Pulse requires Paediatric Nurses to have:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience on paediatric wards
- NMC Registered
- 2 clinical references
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
Paediatric Nurses will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process or we can come to you
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a paediatric nurse and interested in working in this area, please apply below to apply and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.