Pulse Nursing agency are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses to join us and work a variety of ad hoc/temporary placement shifts within the Exeter area. We offer highly competitive rates of pay, and you choose the hours you want to work.
With our new app iPoint, you can have first pick of all incoming shifts, and choose your availability to work around your out of work commitments.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading and award winning healthcare provider, providing quality services to the NHS and private hospitals for almost 30 years.
Paediatric nurse Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum of twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
- Have the ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Must be registered to the NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- Recent experience working within the paediatric wards in order to provide references.
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you would like to join Pulse, please apply below and someone from our team will be in touch to discuss this role and many others like it.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.