Paediatric Intensive Care Unit. – Nottingham
Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit Paediatric intensive care nurses within the Nottingham area. We’re looking for dedicated and experienced nurses who want to work a variety of shifts to suit them. We offer you a flexible and easy way to book your shifts using our new ipoint application that allows you to pick the shifts that are best suited to your lifestyle online.
We are now offering new and increased rates when you book your shifts through out online booking system ipoint.
Our new online registration process makes registering with us quick and easy, you could be registered with us with in just over a week and could earn yourself £100 with our registration bonus when you work your first shift within 8 weeks of registering.
Pulse is one of the leading staffing healthcare agencies in the UK and has been providing the NHS and private services with healthcare professionals for 30 years.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
As an agency we require our Neonatal Nurses to have the following skills and experiences;
- You must have 12 months current clinical experience in a neonatal unit.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Work well alone and with other associates.
- Be flexible and willing to work.
- Adaptable to different and fast changing hospital settings.
If you’re interested in joining our agency and seeing the great opportunities we have to offer don’t hesitate to get in contact and one of our team members will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.