Pulse are seeking experienced paediatric nurses ideally with trache and vent training (however this is not a necessity) to work in the Northamptonshire area on an ad hoc basis.If you’d like to use your skill and compassion to support children with complex care needs in their own homes and local community then we would like to hear from you. We need children’s nurses with at least 12 months acute experience, and who can commit to our packages in order to provide the continuity of care our young patients and their families need.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Children registered with the NMC
- Willing to travel
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience as a paediatric community nurse
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
f you are interested in temporary work, enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch**
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.