Are you looking to live and work in London? Nurses from all clinical specialities are in high demand.
If you are looking for flexible agency work, Pulse has a variety of positions available within both the NHS and Private sectors. Pulse is a leading UK provider of Nurses, Midwives and Healthcare Assistants into the acute hospital setting and the community. Our experienced nurse led recruitment team will guide you through the recruitment process and offer assistance in completing your Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)*.
Whilst waiting for your NMC registration Pulse will be able to offer you work as a Healthcare Assistant. The work opportunities are wide and varied and we always aim to meet your individual needs with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options from full-time to ad hoc shifts.
Why choose Pulse:
- We reimburse Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE )*
- We offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
- We have an abundance of work in hospitals and the community settings within London Pulse has the following opportunities for:
- General Medical/Surgical Nurses
- Critical Care Areas (A&E, Theatres, ITU)
- Paediatrics (General and Specialist)
- Healthcare Assistants
- Pulse@ Home (Homecare)
For further information apply online with a copy of your CV or contact our Recruitment Department on +44 207 959 1032
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.