We are looking for experienced Band 5 Nurses for temporary placements, working Monday-Friday 9-5pm at the Outpatients Department at The Royal Marsden in Sutton.
The Outpatients Department at The Royal Marsden in Sutton provides clinics for new patients, patients receiving treatment and those requiring follow-up. Each week they see around 1,950 patients in Sutton. Their nursing philosophy is to provide a friendly but efficient service, minimising the wait for consultation, treatment or investigations. They adopt a multidisciplinary approach to provide patients and others with the information they require to understand all aspects of their cancer treatment. The nursing team includes two sisters, experienced senior staff nurses, staff nurses and healthcare assistants. They are an enthusiastic and motivated team and strive to provide a quality service for all patients.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in acute medical/surgical settings
- Valid NMC registration
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
Why Choose Pulse?
- We offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
- PAYE & limited Company options
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
- We have an abundance of work in hospitals and the community within London due to our exclusive relationship with our clients.
If you are an experienced general nurse looking for opportunities in London then apply within or leave your contact details and one of our recruitment consultants will be in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.