Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) that have a minimum of 12 months experience within the last 2 years dealing with anaesthetics. Experience in recovery would be ideal, but is not a necessity. Your expertise will be required to support the team conduct electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). This treatment is given under general anaesthetic and using muscle relaxants.
As well as 12 months post-qualification experience, you must:
- Be able to work at least 1 shift per week
- Have right to work within the UK
- Be willing to travel
- Be reliable
Working for Pulse as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), we are able to offer you benefits including:
- Free mandatory training
- Competitive hourly rates of pay and weekly payments
- Daily payroll support
- Friendly, experienced consultants
- Dedicated compliance team to keep your registration up to date
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in this role, please enter your details below, and upload a copy of your CV if possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.