Are you an experienced Theatre nurse or ODP?
We believe great things begin with great people. And we believe a career with us is much more than a job – it’s an opportunity to realise your potential.
We now have a 4 month placement for an ODP/Anaesthetic Nurse in Kent. This role is within the Kent and Canterbury NHS Trust. The Kent and Canterbury Hospital is a community hospital in Canterbury, Kent, England. It is managed by the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust.
Theatre Nurse or ODP are required to have:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience working in anaesthetics, scrub or recovery within the last twelve months
- Current NMC registration or HCPC registration
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of Occupational Health Immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Be willing to travel to other locations
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face Revalidation support
If you are an ODP or Anaesthetics Nurse and interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.