Pulse Nursing has a client based in Berkshire that require Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) or Anaesthetic Nurses. This is one of the busiest theatres that we supply to, but is very enthusiastic and rewarding. This trust provides care to around 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and South Buckinghamshire. The shifts available will be on an ad-hoc basis, but we will require you to be able to offer availability of at least 1 day per week (this will exclude weekends).
- 12 months experience as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Anaesthetic Nurse
- Valid registration with a Professional Regulatory Body (NMC or HCPC)
- Availability of at least 1 shift per week (excluding weekends)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Willing to travel
If you have the relevant skills for this position, Pulse in return can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A dedicated compliance and bookings team
- Daily payroll service
- Specialist training
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
Please enter your details online and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.