Pulse Nursing is excited to announce that we are seeking an experienced occupational health nurse for flexible requirements throughout Greater Manchester. Pulse is currently working alongside private and public sector clients across the county in order to establish a new team of occupational health nurses who come with experience in corporate, industrial or NHS occupational health services.
With an ever increasing demand from our clients, Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for experienced band 5/6 Occupational Health Nurses to work in the Greater Manchester area.
You will be required to have 12 months post registration experience as a RGN and have knowledge or understanding of the following skills: –
- health and safety legislation
- occupational immunisation programmes
- understand risks associated with different occupations
- communicable diseases
- reporting incidents
- reporting faulty equipment
- type and timing of diagnostic tests
- ability to assess patients
- desirable clinical skills - venepuncture, vaccinations, screening programmes, spirometry, audiometry, latex allergy and dermatitis.
In return we offer:-
- Competitive pay rates
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration and free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.