Pulse are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner / ANP for ad hoc duties, at a GP Surgery in Margate, Kent.
This position will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to top up their current salary and gain experience within a new and friendly team of GPs, ANPs, Practice nurses and HCAs.
You will be confident in working as an independent practitioner; triaging, assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with minor injury and minor medical conditions.
The successful ANP/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner, will have at least 12 months experience in either a Primary or Secondary Care Setting and preferably have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness.
Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Fasttrack Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
In order to register, ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
To discuss this role further or to apply please call us today. Or you can complete the form below and one of our dedicated Consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.