Nurse Clinical Site Manager
Pulse is working in partnership with a large, bespoke private hospital coming to London. We are recruiting for a Nurse Clinical Site Manager now to hold responsibility for representing nursing administration on-site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Accident and Emergency or complex care nurse who has an established clinical background and looking for a new challenge.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for any circumstances across the hospital requiring an immediate response, resolution or referral. This is a patient facing tole and very much still clinical too.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary plus fantastic benefits such as:
- Generous pension – with a total contribution of up to 15%
- Private healthcare cover – for existing and new conditions
- Being a part of a new exciting hospital, there will be huge career development options
- Life assurance
This state-of-the-art hospital will take advantage of the latest equipment, some of which will be a first in the UK.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth running of the clinical service in line with the hospitals vision and goals
- Evaluates, develops and coordinates implementation and revision of core standard of care & policies
- Delegates nursing care plans appropriately where required
- Reports and errors/near misses
- Provides feedback on cost effective working & efficient service delivery
If you would like any addition information or a chat about this role, please call Jasmin on 0207 959 1016.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.