Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for NICU Nurses for Hospitals in West London.
As a NICU Nurses you will be providing 24-hour care in acute hospitals. You’ll work shifts in intensive care, high dependency and special care baby units and will be a crucial part of the team that ensures that treatment is given promptly and appropriately by a team.
The pay rate for this General Nurse is £21.00-£32.00 per hour (Umbrella).
NICU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in a NICU.
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an NICU Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.