Pulse is working with all NHS Trusts across Essex to recruit experienced Neonatal nurses to join their expert children’s services teams. This is also including on-going work opportunities that could potentially be right on your doorstep offering a mixture of long days/nights/weekdays and weekend ad hoc shifts.
Desired nurses will be band 5 and above with a minimum of 12 months experience since qualifying in their field. They will have a flexible approach to their duties, the ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
Key skills required
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified paediatric/neonatal nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings (37.5 hours available at this trust per week).
- Rewarding - Competitive rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.