Due to an overwhelming increasing in demand from our clients, Pulse London Nursing Agency are looking for experienced band 6 Midwives to work in this West London hospital. There are a variety of shifts available: long and short days, nights and lines of work.
Our client is renowned for its friendly and nurturing environment with an award winning maternity unit. Our client is rewarded for their outstanding contributions to patients. 92% patients have recommended the maternity service to their friends and family. The team of midwives, doctors and healthcare assistants work closely together to ensure a high quality of care. Our client is the first maternity unit in London to achieve accreditation by UNICEF.
Successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Hold a valid NMC Registration
- Be experienced and must be able to work Antenatal, Labour Ward and Post Natal be proficient and confident within all aspects of Midwifery
- Applicant to maintain personal contact with patients, relatives and carers , being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development with excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates and flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration with a Fast track registration option available as well as an online interview service
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
If you are an experienced band 6 Midwife and you are interested in flexible shifts apply below. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.