Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dedicated and passionate midwives to join our agency to work flexible ad hoc shifts in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Being a part of the midwifery team, you will receive competitive rates of pay and provide a kind, safe and excellent care service to each patient.
Midwives will have the ease of using our app ‘iPoint’ to self-book shifts: updating your availability, view each hospital and rates of pay including setting your desired maximum distance.
Pulse is a complete first-class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
We require Midwives to have:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve month’s recent or current experience as a Midwife
- Band 6
We offer Midwives the following benefits:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are a Midwife interested in picking up ad hoc shifts in Wakefield, please apply below and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.